Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Inception, at least its a nice patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From our locals, Inception has been a very, very bad product with tons and tons of Egnew, Graham, Broyles, and lesser players pulled. Multiple cases from the two stores opened with only one jersey of Griffin pulled.

Thought I might try one more box to see if my luck would chance in hitting a Luck or RG3.

Not even close:

Hits:

Never heard of this guy????

[Image: GoodPulls309.jpg]

and just what I wanted my fifth Broyles auto from Inception. If he hits I am in the chips for sure! (LOL - pack busting gambling at best I know)

[Image: GoodPulls310.jpg]

Heck at least I didn't hit another Posey in this pack, so something was good in it.

Which gets me to the last card of the break from the last pack of Inception that I will open this year:

Nice Patch, if I say so myself.

# 4/4

[Image: GoodPulls308.jpg]

Done for now.

Well, you couldn't get a better Bengals patch, I'd say! Nice hit.
Wow! That pack kind of evened out in the end!!!
Is that Sanu available?
Not the worst. Nice Sanu patch, and Broyles has a chance to be at least relevant.
What's the word on Sanu..
(08-02-2012, 02:23 PM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Not the worst. Nice Sanu patch, and Broyles has a chance to be at least relevant.
True, but I was not hoping to pull five of his autos from my Inception breaks. At least this one was numbered.

Another funny on the day I bought the Inception pack I picked out eight packs of Elite and hit this auto:

[Image: GoodPulls311.jpg]
that SANU is awesome!!! great pull!!!
You've got a new PC guy!! Wink

Great job on the Sanu patch, can't go wrong with that.
If the Ryan Broyles are available let me know!
Pages: 1 2