Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thinking of buying 2 baseball hobby boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What should I get I'm feeling pretty good lucky lets hope I pull something good so what's good out there people.
I've been wanting to buy a box of Bowman Platinum but out of the 2 blasters I opened I felt I did a lot better.
Platinum looks pretty good this year.
(08-01-2012, 01:14 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]Platinum looks pretty good this year.
I had 3 boxes of platinum and my best pull was the verlander auto /25 1 in 1700 packs should I get 2 more boxes ?
(08-01-2012, 01:22 PM)turo650 Wrote: [ -> ]I had 3 boxes of platinum and my best pull was the verlander auto /25 1 in 1700 packs should I get 2 more boxes ?
If you're feeling lucky, go for it.

I'm thinking of buying more 2007 Sweet Spots. They are $59ish on ebay. One pack - but the last two I opened each had three hits - two autos and a relic. Come in a pretty cool tin.
Just a thought!
I have had incredible luck with Ginter so that would be my choice. Platinum is also sweet. Last but not least I really like Bowman especially jumbo boxes with 3 autos.
(08-01-2012, 02:45 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have had incredible luck with Ginter so that would be my choice. Platinum is also sweet. Last but not least I really like Bowman especially jumbo boxes with 3 autos.
[Image: 3b91f43b.jpg] my pull from ginter today
(08-01-2012, 03:03 PM)turo650 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 3b91f43b.jpg] my pull from ginter today
I will post my other autos I did pretty good will post them later on
Super Nice Break! That should sell very well should you choose to!
(08-01-2012, 05:55 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]Super Nice Break! That should sell very well should you choose to!
Also I pull 4 Harper RCs ruby and some good prospects will post the autos later .
Pages: 1 2