Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT -- My first FFB team of the year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And I almost screwed it up. It was a live draft. I thought it was supposed to be today, but it was yesterday, so the system drafted for me. There are 10 teams, and I drafted in the #10 spot... yuck. Anyway, here is my team, round by round results --

1 - Ryan Mathews RB - SD
2 - Matthew Stafford QB
3 - Julio Jones WR - ATL
4 - Steve Smith WR - CAR
5 - Frank Gore RB - SF
6 - Ahmad Bradshaw RB - NYG
7 - Fred Davis TE - WAS
8 - Chicago Bears DEF
9 - Garrett Hartley K - NO
10 - Philip Rivers QB - SD
11 - Reggie Wayne WR - IND
12 - DeAngelo Williams RB - CAR
13 - Ben Tate RB - HOU
14 - Darrius Heyward-Bey WR - OAK
15 - Sidney Rice WR - SEA

It's not horrible, but it drafted my kicker and my defense a LOT higher than I ever would, and I would have liked a better TE as well. The funny thing is, there was a run on each of those before it was my pick, so I am pretty sure I wasn't the only one auto-drafting.
Not terrible for an autodraft. How on earth did Rivers last until round 10?
(08-01-2012, 10:09 AM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Not terrible for an autodraft. How on earth did Rivers last until round 10?
I didn't get that either. I was upset when I saw I got him... until I saw when I got him.
Not a half bad team overall, my system drafted for me when I screwed up the time zones and I got such a garbage team...
I NOW have a live draft tonight, so I can compare my draft results with this one.

WhoDaT, sorry to hear that. That's kinda what happened to me, so I can relate.
Pretty solid team for an auto draft, maybe I'll auto draft my teams! LOL
Nice core of Stafford, Mathews, Julio and Steve Smif.
better TE than davis? there are like maybe only a few lol
(08-01-2012, 06:52 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: [ -> ]better TE than davis? there are like maybe only a few lol
And looking at the results, those better TEs were gone by my pick. Besides, I think RGIII might make him a better QB
autodraft loves running backs.