Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: SHOWING OFF MY RECENT GRADED CARDS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are my cards which where done in RW34's group grading and thanks for all the work that you did to make it possible!

[Image: img676.jpg]

[Image: img675.jpg]

[Image: img674.jpg]

[Image: img673.jpg]

[Image: img672.jpg]
Sweet mcfadden, Harper, and flacco!
I like those exquisites!
Very nice, 8.5 on a plate is pretty salty
(08-01-2012, 11:46 AM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice, 8.5 on a plate is pretty salty
lol I was just thinking the same thing lol how can a piece of metal (minus being messed up in the printing process) be an 8.5 Tongue
(08-01-2012, 10:31 AM)gangstippie Wrote: [ -> ]I like those exquisites!
I know so do I, have 43 out of 92 (2008 super swatch gold holofoil #/5) of them graded and a bunch more still to grade

(08-01-2012, 11:50 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]lol I was just thinking the same thing lol how can a piece of metal (minus being messed up in the printing process) be an 8.5 Tongue
Sorry by salty I meant good, getting an 8.5 on a plate is good because most of the time the surface grade kills you, and if that doesn't get you the edges do
(08-01-2012, 11:59 AM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry by salty I meant good, getting an 8.5 on a plate is good because most of the time the surface grade kills you, and if that doesn't get you the edges do
I can see that, good call lol its been a long day already lol
That Manning/Brady/Manning/Brees quad is just sick!