Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Justin verlander 2012 bowman platinum cuting edge stars auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
1 in 1700 packs my pull it was a redemption too . Can't wait to get it .
(07-31-2012, 02:56 PM)turo650 Wrote: [ -> ]1 in 1700 packs my pull it was a redemption too . Can't wait to get it .
I wounder if there a check List of all players that are inserted in this particular auto. Any one knows how much value can this card have ?
Interested in it if it is FT. thanks
(07-31-2012, 03:51 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in it if it is FT. thanks
What is your offers ? Looking for trout,posey,Harper. I really need to find out a price for it since I'm getting it graded by Beckett the odds are even harder.
I dont have any of the 3 you listed but feel free to check my org for anything else.
(07-31-2012, 04:04 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont have any of the 3 you listed but feel free to check my org for anything else.
Whats your photo bucket link

Sweet pull! There aren't any comps, but I'd venture that, once redeemed, it'd sell for $125-150 ungraded, considering it's brand new. You can find ungraded, non-GU Verlander /25 autos for $40-150 (with the higher end tending to be RCs).

I have a few Trout autos (none FT at the moment). Keep me in mind once you receive the redemption.
(07-31-2012, 08:44 PM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet pull! There aren't any comps, but I'd venture that, once redeemed, it'd sell for $125-150 ungraded, considering it's brand new. You can find ungraded, non-GU Verlander /25 autos for $40-150 (with the higher end tending to be RCs).

I have a few Trout autos (none FT at the moment). Keep me in mind once you receive the redemption.
Thanks for the info , that really help I believe this can be one of he's rarest cards besides he don't have any die cut autos , Besides hes die cut rc auto going for 700$ but of course it is a rc can't wait to get it and get it graded, should be a 400$ card easy or a bit more a Pineda rc is going for 150$ thinking it can be easy a 300$ card , I keep you in mind, by the way which trout do you have ?
(07-31-2012, 09:08 PM)turo650 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info , that really help I believe this can be one of he's rarest cards besides he don't have any die cut autos , Besides hes die cut rc auto going for 700$ but of course it is a rc can't wait to get it and get it graded, should be a 400$ card easy or a bit more a Pineda rc is going for 150$ thinking it can be easy a 300$ card , I keep you in mind, by the way which trout do you have ?
Their is one in eBay for 350$
(08-01-2012, 10:31 AM)turo650 Wrote: [ -> ]Their is one in eBay for 350$
itll be interesting to see how much it sells for. I have a hard time believe a sticker auto will go for 300$

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&...te=1&rt=nc

chipper didnt even get to 150.
Darvish sold for $330 and $360. No way Verlander will fetch anywheres near your projected $300.00.
Pages: 1 2 3