Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Late 90's Inserts & Rc (Jordan, Kobe, etc) FS 50%bv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All these are for sale at 50% BV or so. I'm trying to get money for the National. Please let me know if you want any and I'll put them in my Org; I haven't entered them yet because if you guys don't want them then I'm going to sell them online.
Thanks for looking!
Photobucket
The Jordan and Reeves predictors are the Silver version.
Photobucket
The Topps Stars Shaq is the refractory one with te stars all over it (Atomic refractor?) and the Sharman is a refractor. Thurmond and Alcindor are the Topps Stars reprints.
Photobucket
I'm not really a basketball guy, so if you have any questions, please ask. Thanks again!
I'd be interested in trading for the sharman and any other celtics you may have that I need.
(07-31-2012, 01:28 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in trading for the sharman and any other celtics you may have that I need.
I'm mainly interested in selling right now, unless you have any pre 1970 topps baseball stars.
(07-31-2012, 03:03 PM)jtraven42 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm mainly interested in selling right now, unless you have any pre 1970 topps baseball stars.
use too have 60's 70's cards but pretty much traded them a few years ago to gain space and just get rid of them. May have some pre 80's vintage rcs of some guys not sure who would have to look.
Bump!