Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 A&G blaster boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I bought two blasters from Target in Emeryville, CA. I thought my breaks were a bust until I took a closer look at the mini's, then I noticed the SP.

[Image: SCN_0001.jpg]

Mini's:
- Schmidt: A&G
- Trout: A&G
- DiMaggio: No Number
- Sandoval: No Number

All are going to be up on the bay, if interested.
Nice break! Remember anything higher than 301 is an sp mini and regular.
Magneto, thanks for replying. That was my first time with the A&G. I really like them. Any other tips/suggestions on what to look out for?
Make sure to check the backs to see if you get a red back hand numbered to 25. Also there are topps employee relics in this product.
If either of the no-numbers are for trade I could use them for my set.
(07-30-2012, 12:24 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure to check the backs to see if you get a red back hand numbered to 25. Also there are topps employee relics in this product.
I see a hobby box in my near future...
(07-30-2012, 12:38 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]If either of the no-numbers are for trade I could use them for my set.
I thought about trading them for SPs but considering I just lost my job, they're up for auction. No one has bid on either of them yet, so they could be yours for cheap.
check me for the hammy if ft
Nice buffer