Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I thought I had seen it all...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
got to love all the BS ebay 1/1's... jersey numbers, first number, last number, now this is just going WAY too far, don't you think???Smile

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAM-NEWTON-2012-...500wt_1287
Thats great its on there 3 times ....Man I wish i would have seen it lol
just a little grumble on the ebay 1/1 lol.. i DONT care if its his jersey # nor if its the first or last one made.. its NOT a basic 1/1. I actually SEARCH "1/1 autos" and this dumb stuff comes up! glad he got a solid 2 bucks for it.. geesh.

btw i agree, this ones going a little far i think lol.
But we should give the seller two points for creativity.

JonathanI
I really, really hate this whole "eBay 1/1" thing. It's either a 1/1 or it's not. I know for me personally I don't care if I have the first, last, or jersey number as long as I have the card.
I GOT A TOM BRADY 237/999! Its a 1/1 because if you divide it by 5, add .6, then multiply it by 2, and them divide it by 8 its his jersey number!!!!!!!!
(07-27-2012, 08:58 AM)jonathani Wrote: [ -> ]But we should give the seller two points for creativity.

JonathanI
three points for the triple...Wink
DANGIT! I missed another 1/1 for my PC Smile lol yea its getting crazy what everyone considers 1/1. I mean you can argue that every GU/JSY is a 1/1, cause no 2 pieces are technically the same, each piece is "unique".
There was one in last year's Elite that was #101/999 and the seller had a hilarious description for it, saying it'd help you get girls too lol. It actually went for $100
I've seen some where the guys actually use multiplication and division lol. Like ok this card of so and so whose number is 24 and the card is numbered 134/499 Well his cousin played football at wisconsin and his number was 67. Divide 134 by 67 and you get 2. Times the number 2 by 10. 10 because he has played in the NFL for 10 seasons. This then gives you 20. Finally you take 20 and add 4 to it for the number of TD's he had last season. 24! His jersey number! 1/1! MOOOJJJOOOZZZZ! RARE! ONE OF A KIND!

It was actually hard to write this because I have seen it more than once and I die a little each time lol
Pages: 1 2 3