Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Finally Completed My 62-63 Parkhurst Set.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bet those cards are every bit as awesome as they look to this untrained eye. 9 years old is just about the age where cards mattered as much or more than anything else going on in my life so this set must've been ultra satisfying to finally knock off.

Were any of these yours since the 60s? Are you planning to track down the checklists?
Very nice. Congrats and Thanks for sharing
loving that set!!! congrats

are you going to do anything special with it?
(07-27-2012, 02:02 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]I bet those cards are every bit as awesome as they look to this untrained eye. 9 years old is just about the age where cards mattered as much or more than anything else going on in my life so this set must've been ultra satisfying to finally knock off.

Were any of these yours since the 60s? Are you planning to track down the checklists?
god no im not that old but i used to attend a flea market as a kid and trade with the old guys there, i had allan stanley as a kid and thats when i decided when i was older i would complete it..
as for the checklist i dont collect them.

thankyou all for the comments, ive been away for a while.
congrats at the completion
Pages: 1 2