Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: BCCG Trade Group... August edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ahhh man, I got demoted to newbie ;o)
got the giants package together and should be going out this week.
There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1.Viktor's Power
2.Krayzies Krusade
3.Steel Curtain
4.DA BEARS
5.RaiderNation75
6.Suckers
7.Indians/Rams/Eagles
8.THE RAIDER MATRIX
9.NinerTim
10.uwash.0

Timestamp: 2012-08-08 23:01:41 UTC

This is the DRAFT ORDER!!!!!!
(08-08-2012, 05:14 PM)soccerscrub Wrote: [ -> ]ahhh man, I got demoted to newbie ;o)
got the giants package together and should be going out this week.
No, not really. I got lazy and just copied the same starter message at the beginning. Then I just typed in the trade partners. Didn't mean to offend anyone. LOL
(08-08-2012, 06:01 PM)raidernation75 Wrote: [ -> ]There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1.Viktor's Power
2.Krayzies Krusade
3.Steel Curtain
4.DA BEARS
5.RaiderNation75
6.Suckers
7.Indians/Rams/Eagles
8.THE RAIDER MATRIX
9.NinerTim
10.uwash.0

Timestamp: 2012-08-08 23:01:41 UTC

This is the DRAFT ORDER!!!!!!
Cool, I think I may like the 3rd pick.
if anyone is interested, I have one spot open in my fantasy league. Just PM me your email and I will send you the invite. You can check out the prize fund, buy-in, point system and all other aspects from there.
hanks
Ha, I was just giving you a hard time. At the end of the day, it matters not to me...
cool. i will get package together a.s.a.p. since i have the time. dont go back to work till next Week.
raiders package going out tomorrow

glad to get marcus allen out of the house!

I am still sore every time I think of how he ran all over the redskins in that super bowl in 83/84

markz
Giants package is in the mail...
Wanted to send a thanks to Brouwer... I received a nice lot of Steelers in the mail the other day ( couldnt post until now due to my computer crashing). Totally unexpected.... Thanks Adam.
been crazy quiet in here lately...
DAMN IT......I WANT THE RAIDERS ALREADY......COME ON RAIDER NATION......GIVE IT UP ALREADY....lol....:p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6