Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thinking about starting a new collection...thoughts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I want to start a new player collection and I was going to do a baseball player, but they're all so darn expensive! So I'm going to pick another football player and I'm a sucker for defensive backs. So here's the guys I'm trying to decide between(and how many autos they have)

-Antonio Cromartie (50)
-In his prime he was an electrifying corner and he might still have something left in the tank.

-Eric Weddle (41)
-I already have a few quad autos with him and DRC on it.

-Brent Celek (46)
-I'm an Eagles fan and he's one of my favorite players.

-Vontae Davis (93)
-Phinsfan...give me info here

-Brandon Flowers (59)
-Very underrated player. Also the same name as the lead singer of the band The Killers.

...still thinking of more.

Thoughts?

PS Celek is coming to my LCS sometime this fall.
Hey ik this is OT but did you talk to your shop owner about you coming out to my show?
I know Im biased like crazy but Vontae Davis and Sean Smith are two solid potential All Pro CBs on the Phins.
(07-26-2012, 12:00 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ik this is OT but did you talk to your shop owner about you coming out to my show?
I'll talk to him within this week and let you know at the National
(07-26-2012, 12:00 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]I know Im biased like crazy but Vontae Davis and Sean Smith are two solid potential All Pro CBs on the Phins.
I will add those to the mix! Davis seems a little more likely.
Alright. I mean with one table and gas its not that big of a investment. Either way you should plan a trip to the burgh that weekend and stop by the shop and the show
(07-26-2012, 12:04 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Alright. I mean with one table and gas its not that big of a investment. Either way you should plan a trip to the burgh that weekend and stop by the shop and the show
I'll see what I can do.
I know your in AZ what shop is Celek coming to? I wanna be there!
I would choose celek since that seems the one you have the most reasoning for you.
(07-26-2012, 08:22 AM)mcleodfive Wrote: [ -> ]I would choose celek since that seems the one you have the most reasoning for you.
X 2. You're already a fan of the eagles. It would be more exciting to watch them when you have a PC guy on the team.
(07-26-2012, 08:12 AM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]I know your in AZ what shop is Celek coming to? I wanna be there!
That's where you and I are opposites lol. I'm an Arizona fan in PA
(07-26-2012, 09:45 AM)kolb 4 Wrote: [ -> ]X 2. You're already a fan of the eagles. It would be more exciting to watch them when you have a PC guy on the team.
This is very true. Sounds like Celek it is....just in time for the national
Pages: 1 2