Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for these
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a post on July 4th I mentioned that for the time being I would be out of the card game for a bit, probably for close to 3 months. However, my wife has told me that I am able to trade "in EXTREME moderation" and am able to purchase one card a month, so long as it doesn't cost me more than $20.00. I think I can adhere to that!

There are a few things that have tweaked my interest. Mainly they are from the 2012 Topps Allen and Ginter set. They are as follows:

2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Autographs Red Ink #MBF Michael Buffer
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Red Back #314 Michael Buffer
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Framed Printing Plates Black #314 Michael Buffer SP
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Framed Printing Plates Cyan #314 Michael Buffer SP
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Framed Printing Plates Magenta #314 Michael Buffer SP
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Framed Printing Plates Yellow #314 Michael Buffer SP
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini No Card Number #314 Michael Buffer
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Wood #314 Michael Buffer
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #MBU Michael Buffer

Those are the cards I need to have all of Michael Buffer's 2012 A&G cards. Obviously the cards I didn't list are what I already have.

There is one card in particular that I'm looking for. It's not a high end card, but there are only 25 of them out there. It is a 2010 TRISTAR Obak Autographs Green of Jeff Kobernus. I have five of the six variations (amazingly the first one I acquired was the 1/1). I need the green variation #/25.

I would be willing to trade $20.00 in BV for the Kobernus card. Once the values for A&G are listed, that will determine what kind of BV I'd be willing to trade for those cards.

Please LMK if you have any of the cards I'm looking for.