Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Bowman Platinum - 4 Blasters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got 4 blasters from walmart and was very pleased with not only what I got back but the product itself, will be geting a box for sure 2012 platinum is beautiful!

[Image: img002-5.jpg][Image: img001-4.jpg][Image: img003-3.jpg]
[Image: img001-6.jpg][Image: img002-6.jpg]
Sick!!!

Those Harper die cuts seem to be hot on the bay I think one sold for $30-50 range, it was posted and sold within minutes lmao.

I would sell the Harper/Darvish as a lot for $30, ppl will bite lol
Hey I would be interested in the Charlie, let me know, Thanks Ethan
(07-24-2012, 05:11 PM)HeyFitzy Wrote: [ -> ]Sick!!!

Those Harper die cuts seem to be hot on the bay I think one sold for $30-50 range, it was posted and sold within minutes lmao.

I would sell the Harper/Darvish as a lot for $30, ppl will bite lol
Just sold the 2 Harper's on ebay for 40.00 so everything else is free! Will probably get 2 more now haha
(07-24-2012, 06:02 PM)atteberry23 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I would be interested in the Charlie, let me know, Thanks Ethan
As soon as I get price for it will look you up for sure!
Would love the Tillson......LMK if its available! Thanks!
I cracked 5 myself today - some autos, nothing too great though. What are the Taillon and Cole? I pulled a bunch like that and couldn't figure out which ones they were?
how long did u put the harpers up on the bay for?
need the myers, pujols and hosmer.
(07-26-2012, 01:41 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: [ -> ]I cracked 5 myself today - some autos, nothing too great though. What are the Taillon and Cole? I pulled a bunch like that and couldn't figure out whh ones they were?
Honestly not sure, possibly refractor's
Platinum retail is hitting hard this year! Nice pulls!