Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone interested in this Jake Locker Auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following 2011 Prestige NFL Helmets on Card Jake locker Autograph is for trade let me know if your interested.

Photobucket
I'm interested.
(07-22-2012, 10:23 AM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested.
Do you have anything not listed in your org. like Favre, Rodgers, Braun, or Yount?
I have a 2004 SP Game Used Legendary Fabrics Patches (2 Color) Robin Yount not sure if its listed or not. I believe it books $30 less than the Locker though.
Doubt I have enough but would you check any ways?
Interested in the Locker
(07-22-2012, 12:00 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 2004 SP Game Used Legendary Fabrics Patches (2 Color) Robin Yount not sure if its listed or not. I believe it books $30 less than the Locker though.
I would probably need more than the Yount but would you be able to add a scan of it? I would like to see what the patch looks like thanks.
Nothing completely fancy. Here you go........
[Image: YountRobinPatch.jpg]
(07-22-2012, 04:25 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing completely fancy. Here you go........
[Image: YountRobinPatch.jpg]
The Yount looks great but I think I would like to get a Auto in return. If i have anything else you would need for the Yount you should shoot me an offer. Thanks.

Anyone else interested in the Locker Auto?