Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Wanna get some trades done this weekend.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for #d Jeters Preferably NOT game used items), Set needs, there are thousands, all marked as needed, Archives autos, Donruss Recollection autos, 2012 Ginter mini inserts ( Hats, dogs, culinary, giants, music masters)

Open offers work best, unless you know you have something I need. Put that in the trade so I dont overlook it. Please dont bother adding Jeter base cards, unless they are from recent releases, most of them I already have but my want list is very disorganized.

Here is what I have available for trade. More can be found in my bucket and of course my organize. Thanks for the look guys and gals.

[Image: DSCN3473.jpg]
[Image: Scan.jpg]
[Image: zMantlegold.jpg]
[Image: zJeetRDBK.jpg]
[Image: zHsmerBlue.jpg]
[Image: 07BBRCauLincy.jpg]
[Image: princeref.jpg]
[Image: 08HTGSP.jpg]
[Image: DiceKadbkSP.jpg]
[Image: obamanightSP.jpg]
[Image: BeltGoldUPD11.jpg]
[Image: jonesblk.jpg]
[Image: Delgadoau.jpg]
[Image: perezBBprosau.jpg]
[Image: SanchezBBau.jpg]
[Image: pomeranzgoldrc.jpg]
[Image: PerkinsBBau.jpg]
[Image: maybinBBau.jpg]
[Image: matherbbau.jpg]
[Image: Mantle2010TR.jpg]
[Image: DeAzaBBau.jpg]
[Image: billhallBBau.jpg]
[Image: GQKingsPaplov.jpg]
[Image: dicekRCSP.jpg]
[Image: Wrights-1.jpg]
[Image: JeterGQ2012SS.jpg]
[Image: Ohlendorf2008RCauto.jpg]
[Image: NeyjerMorganauto.jpg]
[Image: Johnmarkowensbraves50.jpg]
[Image: JayAustinprodebuttoppssu.jpg]
interested in the topps chrome refractor mantle check my organize se if i have something that might interest you in there jeter numbered card wise
i'm interested in the mantle gold ref,please cmb and org.
thank you
camco2
Do you already have the 1995 select certified Mirror Gold Jeter RC? If not I have it listed in my org.. (its currently not listed for trade, but Id be willing to trade it if its a card you need) If you need it let me know and ill take a look at your org
Interested in the Lincecum auto rc. I haven't added my Jeter's to my ORG yet but I have alot. You want ser num ones right?

mike
I Like the Lin auto too, just wish I had more for you
(07-21-2012, 03:01 PM)paynetrain34 Wrote: [ -> ]interested in the topps chrome refractor mantle check my organize se if i have something that might interest you in there jeter numbered card wise
I only spotted three Jeters, 2 that I have and a gu'd that I dont want, sorry, thanks for the interest though.

Camco, lots of nice stuff in there man, just nothing I am in need of now.

boult81, not sure what your interested in of mine but a card number and a scan would really help me out

Hi Mike, yeah, looking for A serial numbered ONE for the lincy. A nice auto of someone I need would work too.
I`m interested in the Garret Jones and Freddy sanchez
(07-22-2012, 02:25 AM)toddaray Wrote: [ -> ]boult81, not sure what your interested in of mine but a card number and a scan would really help me out
1995 Select Certified Mirror Gold #122 Derek Jeter... Beckett Price Guide has a pic of the card... I do not have the ability to scan sorry. If you need this card I will mark it for trade and send an offer your way if I see anything
I added auto's to my org take a look
Pages: 1 2