Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Will these be the next card collecting gimmick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It looks like the NBA will be selling advertising on their jerseys for the 2013 season. I hope MLB stays to their roots and dosn't start doing this but I feel like this is only a few years away. I just hope that some day I dont get a Sony Mets swatch..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/12661...aily-radar
yikes!!! I hope so too... I think its horrible
(07-20-2012, 12:44 PM)swirly1007 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the NBA will be selling advertising on their jerseys for the 2013 season. I hope MLB stays to their roots and dosn't start doing this but I feel like this is only a few years away. I just hope that some day I dont get a Sony Mets swatch..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/12661...aily-radar
I can see it now. Imagine how happy Topps will be when they can figure out a way to sell us packs of advertisements...
(07-20-2012, 01:55 PM)dpatera Wrote: [ -> ]I can see it now. Imagine how happy Topps will be when they can figure out a way to sell us packs of advertisements...
Oh noooooooo I hope upper deck slams in with something to knock topps out of the lonely pedestal......
Would Topps pack out a GU patch that is an Upper Deck logo?
What did the article say? I don't read the bleacher report . com, b/c it's harmful to your computer with all of the pop-ups and such.

I've said this before, but I guess y'all haven't heeded my warning.
WOW!!! I'm kinda surpised they havent tried this sooner. Soccer's been doing it for along time right? I can see it now....on the back of the CUBS uni's "sponsored by Chico's bail bonds" Tongue
(07-20-2012, 01:55 PM)dpatera Wrote: [ -> ]I can see it now. Imagine how happy Topps will be when they can figure out a way to sell us packs of advertisements...
There are plenty of examples where Topps could've airbrushed out advertisements but didn't.
[Image: 130%20Nick%20Markakis.jpg]
It was an article about how the NBA will be selling ad space on their jerseys starting in 2013.

(07-20-2012, 07:15 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]What did the article say? I don't read the bleacher report . com, b/c it's harmful to your computer with all of the pop-ups and such.

I've said this before, but I guess y'all haven't heeded my warning.

Pages: 1 2