Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: David Wright Topps Sterling Quad Jersey/Bat (2x Pinstripes) Autograph /10 FT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to trade towards other nice star autographs in baseball or football or whatever catches my eye. Willing to take 3-4 cards in trade depending on what they are and how many I take in my favor. I trade by book value.

2007 Topps Sterling Auto Quad Jersey/Bat /10
[Image: WrightDavidQuadAuto-1.jpg]
To the top.
ill send an offer, but i wouldnt be sending first.
Sorry if you have low feedback I'm not interested then. I only saw $15 and under cards listed anyways so it wouldn't have mattered. Anyone else interested in trading.
(07-21-2012, 12:50 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if you have low feedback I'm not interested then. I only saw $15 and under cards listed anyways so it wouldn't have mattered. Anyone else interested in trading.
not everything is in the org, i clearly wouldnt be trading 15 dollar cards for a 200 hundred dollar card. ive been trading here for 13 yrs, cant always go by the new feedback system. i will gladly look elsewhere.
Bump.