Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: MOJO MAIL DAY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wasn't expecting these so soon so it was a great surprise having these in the mail today on my day off
[Image: fotg.jpg]

also got these earlier this week, all for my super bowl mvp auto pc, ill post a whole thread with my pc later on today, probably going to put the mcfadden 1/1 for trade but i might wait till the season starts.

[Image: namath.jpg]

[Image: harris.jpg]

[Image: allen.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 1back.jpg]

Nice pickups man!!
Nice bobby!
(07-19-2012, 04:15 PM)robsvideos Wrote: [ -> ]Nice bobby!
thanks rob, havent picked up much chiefs stuff lately but i got a cassel auto in a small trade i did if its something you need, kinda upset tho cause when i got it its got a small nik in the corner, but if you want i can put it to the side and let you know when it get some new trade bait/chiefs stuff, not sure when ill be picking up more stuff yet tho cause i just spent quite a bit on these cards and i order a True Blood case that comes out august 8th
WOW nice cards for sure!
Holy Hall of Fame! Just crazy!
(07-19-2012, 04:51 PM)Rjasiak Wrote: [ -> ]thanks rob, havent picked up much chiefs stuff lately but i got a cassel auto in a small trade i did if its something you need, kinda upset tho cause when i got it its got a small nik in the corner, but if you want i can put it to the side and let you know when it get some new trade bait/chiefs stuff, not sure when ill be picking up more stuff yet tho cause i just spent quite a bit on these cards and i order a True Blood case that comes out august 8th
cool,i can use any chiefs you got. i know about overspending. i think i bought like 10 cases this summer. lol. i have a desmond howard auto if you need it. wasnt he a superbowl mvp? but its in his michigan uni.
let me know bro.
Wow thats quite the mailday, congrats and great looking cards (especially all that Silver n Black)!
Awesome pickups, man!
Great haul! Love the McFadden 1/1 card.