Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: $1000 For Demarco Murray?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261068210739?ssP...1432.l2649

He turned down my offer. Seller claims to have been offered $500. The one /30 only books for $80. Anyone wanna call BS on this one lol. It was so funny it didn't even call for a response to the counter
must be sniffin bath salts he is
LOL - his store is called "Everything goes next to nothing" - apparently 1K is next to nothing.
Lol that's ridiculous!! What did you offer btw?
Is that card that big of an SP? that seems pretty lofty
It's like the majority of crack smoking eBay sellers these days asking for absolutely unreal prices, and unwillingness to negotiate... They really need to get a grip...
that is the biggest SP in the set. To my knowledge, only one showed up so far and it sold for over $300. Personally, I wouldnt pay more than $50 because it is just a plain auto, but I have my priorities as well (Cowboys uniform gets that)
I can vouch that he did get a $500 offer for the card. This being a SP in the OU set, there are multiple parties that need this card to complete their set. I was very lucky to grab the first one that showed up in auction fo $60 and it has been hard not to unload it ever since.
good price on the shipping though *thumbs up