Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: HOT! Buyer's Market...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check the bucket for what you would like and I'll shoot you an asking price and we can work from there. I'm moving in 3 weeks, so that gives me about 14 days to unload as much as possible...

Thanks,
Erik
How much on the 2 Hernandez autos?
I'm still very interested in the Mike Wallace Pestige Auto. Let me know, Thanks!
Did you get my pm on the Cooley, lmk. Thanks
(07-17-2012, 09:10 AM)Zzeebb Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still very interested in the Mike Wallace Pestige Auto. Let me know, Thanks!
$20 on the Mike Wallace Prestige Black Auto /25...
(07-17-2012, 09:57 AM)redskins316 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get my pm on the Cooley, lmk. Thanks
I did, thought I responded... maybe not? $12 dlvd. (Did you see the other skins stuff?)
I did, you have more stuff I'd like, but I am putting back for vacation, but I'll do 12 dlvd for the Cooley, do you want me to send the offer over?

(07-17-2012, 11:47 AM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]$20 on the Mike Wallace Prestige Black Auto /25...

I did, thought I responded... maybe not? $12 dlvd. (Did you see the other skins stuff?)
pm sent
(07-17-2012, 11:52 AM)redskins316 Wrote: [ -> ]I did, you have more stuff I'd like, but I am putting back for vacation, but I'll do 12 dlvd for the Cooley, do you want me to send the offer over?
Please,
(07-17-2012, 12:32 PM)mikeF26 Wrote: [ -> ]pm sent
Replied
offer sent
Resent offer with additional comments. Sorry, I wasn't available for a little while!
Pages: 1 2