Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I will trade this entire lot for 1 20 - 30 BV Auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any interest, lmk, Thanks!

[Image: T12.jpg]
[Image: T10.jpg]
[Image: T6.jpg]
[Image: T4.jpg]
[Image: T3.jpg]
[Image: T2.jpg]
[Image: T1.jpg]
Hey CMB I have a couple autos that book between 20-30

(07-16-2012, 09:28 AM)redskins316 Wrote: [ -> ]Any interest, lmk, Thanks!

[Image: T12.jpg]
[Image: T10.jpg]
[Image: T6.jpg]
[Image: T4.jpg]
[Image: T3.jpg]
[Image: T2.jpg]
[Image: T1.jpg]
I like this, if this works for you, either you can send the offer and i will accept this evening or I can send the offer this evening, I don't have access to the trade tab at work for some reason. lmk. Thanks!

[Image: JimmyClausen.jpg]
My bad, I just traded that one this weekend, thought I had moved it.
The Yates books for 30.00, the meriweather books for 20.00 I would also consider the Rivers it books for 50.00. LMK, and once again sorry about that.

(07-16-2012, 09:55 AM)redskins316 Wrote: [ -> ]I like this, if this works for you, either you can send the offer and i will accept this evening or I can send the offer this evening, I don't have access to the trade tab at work for some reason. lmk. Thanks!

[Image: JimmyClausen.jpg]
If you would trade the Rivers for the lot, I'd be cool with that, lmk. Thanks
Thats cool go ahead and send the trade request this evening or if you will send a list of the cards I will send it.

(07-16-2012, 10:33 AM)redskins316 Wrote: [ -> ]If you would trade the Rivers for the lot, I'd be cool with that, lmk. Thanks

I got the trade req sent. Thanks for the trade

(07-16-2012, 11:22 AM)jellybn Wrote: [ -> ]Thats cool go ahead and send the trade request this evening or if you will send a list of the cards I will send it.