Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hey Guys Take a Look Tell Me if This is Real
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw this last night and emailed the guy for a scan of the back since he has no feedback. His response was that everything I needed was in his scan. I said since he had no feedback I just wanted to verify it before I bid, here is his response;

well you didnt see this one on here becasue it was numbered differently, so i guess me being new still makes me smarter at this than you. everybody starts at zero on here no reason to assume i am its not real and make me go out of my way for you to bid maybe 2 bucks on it. i wont lose any sleep over you not thinking its real. stop wasting my time

Oh now he just put a scan of one on.
Yep those are real. They have different color variations too.
you have every right to ask for any and all info before you spend your money.... a scan or even a cell phone pic is not "going out of the way" in my opinion! crap.... almost every piece of technology has a camera in it nowadays! lol..... just my 2 cents Smile
ridiculous. save him on your seller list and see how long he lasts. bet thats not his first account judging by his quick to be a pr!ck attitude.
I guess I'm not even gonna bid on it now, if it was mine I would be doing whatever I could to sell it.
it is going up in price as we speak...
You should remove the link, since 1) he put up a scan, and 2) you aren't allowed to link to live auctions, even if the seller is a tool.