Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Showing off some HUGE PC Pickups -- Baylor Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bought most off eBay, but traded for one gem of a card right here. Thanks to my anonymous trader friend who hooked me up with one card and shipped Priority Mail for no reason other than to be nice.

All three 1/1s are gorgeous and guaranteed 9.5/10s...unfortunately they did not arrive in time for me to submit them in Wendy's group BGS submission. So eventually I'll have to fork over the cash to send them in to BGS on their own.

PS - I am BLOWN away by how beautiful the SPX 1/1 is...had no idea they were this nice in person. Pretty thick card for a base card and the foil portion is actually a completely different layer within the card.

[Image: Baylor_1_1_Pickups.jpg]
Awesome cards man! I wouldnt be so sure on those grades though lol. I thought I had a couple 9.5's guaranteed and both got 9's so good luck! That spx looks sweet though.
Wow very cool. For some reason, I really like the Valiant cards, of course, the SPx is a beauty too!
Very nice pickups, how could anyone rate this 2 stars? WOW
(07-12-2012, 11:11 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice pickups, how could anyone rate this 2 stars? WOW
I don't understand the rating comment...we can rate threads? Where would I see that?

Regarding the cards, thanks! Did I mention the top three cards are ALL 1/1s!?
(07-12-2012, 11:09 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Wow very cool. For some reason, I really like the Valiant cards, of course, the SPx is a beauty too!
The Valiant card is my favorite out of the bunch. I absolutely love the Valiant cards and the Ruby Red parallel 1/1 is out of this world. Glad they made the red one the 1/1 instead of gold...the red looks so much better than the gold. Thanks Kelly!
(07-12-2012, 10:55 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome cards man! I wouldnt be so sure on those grades though lol. I thought I had a couple 9.5's guaranteed and both got 9's so good luck! That spx looks sweet though.
Don't remind me. You're right I shouldn't get my hopes up...last time I thought a card was PRISTINE I learned that my eye-balls are not capable of seeing surface imperfections. Everything got a 9.5 or 10 except the surface, which had a tiny wrinkle or something and got an 8.5.

That has happened to me three times.

Stupid surface.
Sweet pick ups! I myself am still unsure of the all american bowl autograph cards. None the less sweet, especially for a fan of your caliber.
Damn man looking good! Wish you woulda put in the redemption for the RG3 Shadow Slots Auto....Also, THIS would look good next to the Wright Spectrum 1/1 Tongue - No I don't have it, but the guy next to me in our box busting battle pulled it Sad (I guess I picked the wrong box)

[Image: IMAG0837.jpg]
awesome pickups... great looking 1/1's as well!!!
Sweet pickups, Sensei!! Those Finite rookies are really sweet--hadn't seen the 1/1 version yet--super slick-looking!
Sweet additions! Love the 1/1's and I personally like the US Army All-American cards. I have quite a few myself being a college collector.
Pages: 1 2