Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Ginter Break..Rip Card...SCANS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Busted open a box of Ginter today, after my luck last year.

Box topper: pretty cool, may trade it
[Image: AG2012cabinetripken.jpg]

Minis: All of for trade, unless Beginesj wants them first Smile
[Image: AG2012minis.jpg]

Hits: All For trade except Harper, and maybe Cespedes. Would love to get a Freddie Freeman or Chipper Jones Relic
[Image: AG2012hits.jpg]

And This Rip CARD
[Image: AG2012ripcard.jpg]
Which I ripped and pulled
This, Which is for trade
[Image: AG2012EXTteixiera.jpg]
Nice break. I pulled a Michael Bourn relic today
(07-11-2012, 11:07 PM)stera8 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break. I pulled a Michael Bourn relic today
thatd be a nice piece to our trade Smile

Yes of course. Hopefully by Saturday I'll have my two hobby boxes to tear through but you'll definitely have first dibs on anything braves I want to get rid of
Very nice break! Those boxtoppers are selling well! Plus the Texiera mini is great trade bait.
PM sent
nice rip card and box topper
Nice box. See me on the box topper if interested in getting into it.
(07-11-2012, 11:39 PM)stera8 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes of course. Hopefully by Saturday I'll have my two hobby boxes to tear through but you'll definitely have first dibs on anything braves I want to get rid of
Thanks man! hope you pull the chipper and freeman relics! maybe an aaron auto! Smile

(07-12-2012, 12:23 AM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice break! Those boxtoppers are selling well! Plus the Texiera mini is great trade bait.
Thanks man!
(07-12-2012, 08:48 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]nice rip card and box topper
Thanks dood

(07-12-2012, 09:33 AM)johnnysbench Wrote: [ -> ]Nice box. See me on the box topper if interested in getting into it.
went to check you for the box topper- but you have nothing in your org...
nice break dude!!
Pages: 1 2