Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone else have or know somebody who has this card??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone else actually seen this card available? I ask because beckett lowballed the hell out of it and this is the only one i have actually seen anywhere after looking for months... am i alone on this one?

2011 elite passing the torch
[Image: ptt-1.jpg]
I wish I've seen one because if I did, I'd own it. Awesome card.
I think I saw one on the bay or somewhere like that ...I did see one just can't place where it was......must be because in NOT a Steelers fan but a RAIDERS fan......LETS GO SILVER AND BLACK.!!!!!!!!!
I have this one, have been looking for another one for months and havent come across anything. I just want to see what ppl are actually moving it for as the 80 BV seems low given how there seem to be none of these in circulation.
Oh.....gotcha
I just watched one end on ebay the other day, nice card.
Any idea what it went for on ebay? I see there is 1 other on here atm but thats it. They were a redemption card so i was kind of curious how many were even pulled.
(07-11-2012, 10:41 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea what it went for on ebay? I see there is 1 other on here atm but thats it. They were a redemption card so i was kind of curious how many were even pulled.
$40
yeah,someone else has one on here. but i dont remember who.
40~!Ouch, id rather keep it at that price. I hate the steelers but franco did play a year for us so i can justify keeping it.
Pages: 1 2