Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Oh man, Ginter Pull...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Pics will be a bit but on lunch I grabbed a couple of hobby boxes of Ginter. I pulled a red auto 2/10 of.....Nolan Freaking Ryan. Easily my best pull ever.
damn! great pull!
(07-11-2012, 01:11 PM)shivelycore Wrote: [ -> ]Pics will be a bit but on lunch I grabbed a couple of hobby boxes of Ginter. I pulled a red auto 2/10 of.....Nolan Freaking Ryan. Easily my best pull ever.
Oh freakin-A, that's one of the best pulls! Now you can trade me the mini's and know that you can laugh all the way to bank if you sell that Ryan auto!
Congrats!
I just busted 2 blasters and got nothing rarer than 2 black corder mini's Sad
ummmm.......awesome? No, that's not the word for it. Oh, here it is...

wowwww thats awesome. I'd kill for that card haha
My other two hits in the box were damaged, yeah filling out stuff for Topps.
(07-11-2012, 01:11 PM)shivelycore Wrote: [ -> ]Pics will be a bit but on lunch I grabbed a couple of hobby boxes of Ginter. I pulled a red auto 2/10 of.....Nolan Freaking Ryan. Easily my best pull ever.
I'm jealous of the card, as he is all that I collect; just not jealous of your comments that you've received. If not for said comments, I would have given this thread 5 stars. I can't wait for the pic!!
nice!!
Very nice pull sir! It is always a great time of year when A&G comes out and its always nice to see good cards getting pulled from it.
Here's the scan:

Pages: 1 2 3 4