Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My BGS Mailday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BLECH! I got hit by the grumpy corner guy. I know a couple are bad but some of them look just as good as other 9's I have! But atleast 4 9.5's made me happy Big Grin

[Image: Jul10_35.jpg]
[Image: Jul10_36.jpg]
[Image: Jul10_37.jpg]
[Image: Jul10_38.jpg]
[Image: Jul10_39.jpg]
[Image: Jul10_40.jpg]
[Image: Jul10_41.jpg]
[Image: Jul10_42.jpg]
Very nice grades! I love that AP Magic auto
Thank you sir!
Oh and the PSA is from a trade lol
Wow!!! Pretty good haul!!!
Ya I sent my 20 card lot in last week and should be shipping Monday. I got nailed with the CORNER DEMON last time so I hope he doesn't touch this lot I sent in. Grades weren't to bad congrats!!!!
Thanks guys! That corner guy gets me about every 3rd submission. Now i'm faced with the decision to crack or not lol
Do you guys wipe your cards at all to stop the lame surface grades they love to give??? Or is that a bad idea???
I do. Sometimes there is a production film that just wont come off Sad
Sorry to jack your thread... What do you use???
I use one of the clothes that you get with your sun glasses, works like a champ I do it on every card RC auto I get before I scan and put up FOREVER! 4----EV-----ER<---Sandlot reference
(07-10-2012, 07:02 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]I do. Sometimes there is a production film that just wont come off Sad
It will come off just have to be careful, breathe on the card just a little and it comes right off.
Pages: 1 2 3