Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Back from Vacation Mail LT style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well back from vacation and have some Nice LT's for my sons PC wait at the PO here they are comments always welcome Smile

21/21
[Image: img510.jpg]

1/3
[Image: img511.jpg]

1/5
[Image: img512.jpg]

1/3
[Image: img513.jpg]

Little Rookie Auto

[Image: img509.jpg]

Rookie Ticket 5/100

[Image: img514.jpg]

Then there is this little guySmile

Almost there

One of my Favorites of his PC Now

2001 SP Authentic BGS 9.5

[Image: img515.jpg]
sick spa! Such a great set you started for your son. He is gonna love it!

I just got screwed out of an LT auto for my PC tonight on ebay, computer locked up at the wrong time :/
More great adds. I wish my dad would've done this for me. He's gonna owe ya big time! If he ever decides to sell his PC, lmk! :-P
(07-08-2012, 11:48 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: [ -> ]sick spa! Such a great set you started for your son. He is gonna love it!

I just got screwed out of an LT auto for my PC tonight on ebay, computer locked up at the wrong time :/
Thank you!!! and which LT did you miss i was not bidding on any tonight so i know it was me that got it LOL i hate when that happens
(07-08-2012, 11:51 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]More great adds. I wish my dad would've done this for me. He's gonna owe ya big time! If he ever decides to sell his PC, lmk! :-P
Thank you!!!! Wish my dad had done this also. I just had my second son so i guess he will get my NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC and they will have to fight over my MJ stuff LOL
Congrats bud. I bet both of your little guys will be EXTREMELY happy once they're old enough to realize what you've done for them with these PC's!
Damn Id love to have the SPA!!! Awesome adds!!!
Great stuff as always
great adds for sure!
Sweetness! Welcome home. Grades today............
(07-09-2012, 09:03 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweetness! Welcome home. Grades today............
I so excited to see the grades being only the second time I submitted do know if I have the eyes yet to get many good grades but I am hopping so
Pages: 1 2