Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: SCANS SCANS SCANS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
all should be marked, if not a heads up would be appreciated. not looking for anything in particular, looking to go through orgs and buckets. any marked wants and Adam Dunn would still take priority. thanks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Check me for the cano...
Could you please check me for the 2006 Bowman Originals Buyback Autographs #48 Andrew McCutchen 04 BCAFLAC/15 F? Thanks
Check me. have interest in the Cano possibly a few others.
Wow so much to choose from. Love the Cano, Soria, Mauer for my son, as well as Kaline and Griffey. Doubt I have enough today but feel free to check.
bunk27 your PM is full. But I looked and the only one at that #'d /15 sold for $60. Item number: 300707815166, now the winner is trying to resell it Item number: 190698432672

Id love to get that kaline from you. Give me a look.
(07-08-2012, 12:06 PM)jukeboxhero77 Wrote: [ -> ]bunk27 your PM is full. But I looked and the only one at that #'d /15 sold for $60. Item number: 300707815166, now the winner is trying to resell it Item number: 190698432672
resell exactly cuz he got a steal. you won't get a steal from me. Smile the bay is a guide. it is one of his earliest autos on his rookie card and hand numbered, gonna be tough to get.

and yes i realized pms were full and started deleting, thanks for the heads up!

(07-08-2012, 12:10 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Id love to get that kaline from you. Give me a look.

didnt see anything for the kaline. still need that Dunn GU and archives gold Arod from you.

lottysean and derek: didn't see anything, thanks
Check me for the Griffey. If you don't find anything that I have for trade that you need. I have some Dunn GU cards in my PC that you can look through. LMK Thanks
Like the Griffey and the Berkman/Bags/Biggio

Check me pls
Pages: 1 2 3