Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: June Pickups! (never done this before)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so here are my June Pickups, I have a bunch coming in for July already, mostly all Anthology Pens. Also a big thanks to mswatson for helping me add 134 commons to my PC.

Here are my hits

[Image: 8e1226e3.jpg]

Five more The Cup to add to my Pens RC PC

[Image: 126d85ed.jpg]

Four of the Five Titanium RC's the Strait is coming for my last one. PS I hate this set and Elite.

[Image: 9b393394.jpg]

2 more Orpik's the Private Stock is Hobby. Also my 2Artifacts redemptions finally showed up after six months.

[Image: 1c2ae16c.jpg]

Some random rookies I picked up cheap.

[Image: ed031889.jpg]

3 Revis rookies from Aliquippa and the Palko from West Allegheny for my WPIAL Football RC collection.

[Image: 41491320.jpg]

All WPIAL MLB RC's DeSalvo from Union, (I actually caught him once in a game) Francona From New Brighton and Hobaugh from Kittaning

[Image: 6358f7f8.jpg]

Five WPIAL NHL RC's formy PC

[Image: ca5b3d28.jpg]

Just some others I picked up for my PC Parilli is from Rochester

[Image: 176db8c4.jpg]

And last but most certainly not least. Both Topps Rookies. Got a deal I couldn't pass up on either.

Thanks for looking I hope it was enjoyable, I would like to do one a month or so.
Some very nice additions to your collection, congrats.
Awesome! I love seeing posts with lots of variety. I don't mind seeing a bit of baseball and football in the hockey forums from time to time! J.
Lots of very cool stuff. I really like the Parilli in the old style Boston Patriot uniform. Two monster rookies cards, too. WOW
Amazing additions...I have always wanted to add a Gretzky RC to the PC.
NICE PICK UPS!!!
Amazing pick-ups! Those The Cup cards are stunning, but the two MEGA-STAR RC's are simply stunning!!! Congrats on the NASTY adds!

Randi
A couple of those patches are really nice. Love the variety of sports and years. Nice stuff!