Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2Boxes of 2011 Finest and well lets just have a LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So today I went down to my lcs to bust some wax Football or Hockey....Sold out... after standing there a few minutes. I kept eying these 2 boxes of 2011 Topps Finest. The shop owner was like hey they have been here a long time if you want them I'll give 25% of if you want. So like the rest of us i agreed. Busting wax is a bad habit..... hes what i got make sure you look at this whole thing. You tell me what you think. I know nothing about baseball so here you go..YOU TELL ME IF YOU WOULD BE HAPPY!

this is the box

[Image: 001-17.jpg]

Some refractors and inserts such..... what i expected

[Image: 005-9.jpg]

[Image: 006-5.jpg]

I REDEMPTION OF ZACK BRITTON REFRACTOR #83... oh great i was thinking lol its my own fault..
.Rookie cards....... big deal. lol
[Image: 007-5.jpg]

[Image: 009-1.jpg]
[Image: 008-3.jpg]
[Image: 010-1.jpg]

AND
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THEN.........................................................
...>
>>.

.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BAM THIS DON'T HAPPEN TO ME<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
. STILL THERE

[Image: 002-12.jpg]

[Image: 003-10.jpg]

[Image: 004-10.jpg]

HELP ME ................................ WHAT'S IT WORTH....................................................... OPEN TO ALL OFFERS I HAVE NO IDEA
Wow. Thats ridiculous. Lol....figures someone who doesn't collect baseball hits that. Congrats on the monster score. I would say $1,000 or more if put on the Bay...
wicked hit man!!!!Big Grin
Thank you Thank you
(07-06-2012, 07:52 PM)kata78 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Thats ridiculous. Lol....figures someone who doesn't collect baseball hits that. Congrats on the monster score. I would say $1,000 or more if put on the Bay...
i really do feel bad cause im a hockey collect. and just last week I watched a guy bust some hockey and pull a RNH and it was like the first hockey he's ever busted...
That insane!!!! Is it for trade? If so PM me, thanks!
pm sent to you
thats is a wicked hit my friend!!! well done. if its still for trade, check me.
thanks
Sick trout
Its on that one evil website
Nice hit... i would give you every card in my trade organize for that Trout... But Im sure others would offer more. Congrats!
Pages: 1 2