Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 Boxes of 2011-12 SPx (Now With Pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am fighting the internet tonight so I will try and post pictures sometime this weekend. I did get a

Showdow Box Evgeni Malkin and a Winning Combos Mario Lemieux/Sidney Crosby.

RookiesWinning CombosWinning ComboShadow BoxWinning MaterialsWinning MaterialLegendsFinite RookiesSpx Auto/Jersey RookiesSpx Auto/Jersey RookieRookie Materials
Sweet congrats cant wait to see the scans
Everything is for trade except the Miller.
I like the Ovi. I've got a Ray Bourque dual jersey from artifacts /135 from this year. It's in my minor PC so if you'd like it lmk and I can mark it ft.
If you are looking for Ryan Miller I have a Black Diamond Gold I am looking to trade. Let me know if interested. Great hits too!
i like to gat a trade going for the 3 oilers, have a look at my org
(07-07-2012, 05:36 PM)alto4life Wrote: [ -> ]I like the Ovi. I've got a Ray Bourque dual jersey from artifacts /135 from this year. It's in my minor PC so if you'd like it lmk and I can mark it ft.
I could use that Bourque. That would be great thank you.
(07-08-2012, 02:03 AM)apisano Wrote: [ -> ]If you are looking for Ryan Miller I have a Black Diamond Gold I am looking to trade. Let me know if interested. Great hits too!
What are you looking for in return?
(07-08-2012, 12:13 PM)rczubaty Wrote: [ -> ]i like to gat a trade going for the 3 oilers, have a look at my org
Offer sent.
I checked your Trades I didn't see anything for my PC but I would trade it for something I need for my PC. Or a bunch of commons I need. If you think of anything feel fre to send me an offer.
Lemieux/Cosby, Petrell Finite and jersey auto, Ovechkin, Hemsky, are gone.
Good break man.
Pages: 1 2