Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: wish me LUCK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm in a monthly group break and this month we decided to do 2012 Topps Inception. And guess what, I was randomed the #1 pick! Was debating between Andrew Luck and RG3, but decided to go with the Colts as they have 4 rookie hits in the set, where as the Redskins have just 1. I'll post what I get once we break. Who would you guys have taken?
either will work... but I would have dropped them on the bay for the mega bucks they are commanding right now... imagine how many cards of my PC player I could buy with a nasty hit...Smile
I wish you RGIII.
Yea if i got a good hit, I was thinking of dropping it on the bay. Well maybe get it graded, then put it out there Smile

(07-05-2012, 09:51 AM)slotman11 Wrote: [ -> ]either will work... but I would have dropped them on the bay for the mega bucks they are commanding right now... imagine how many cards of my PC player I could buy with a nasty hit...Smile
(07-05-2012, 10:07 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea if i got a good hit, I was thinking of dropping it on the bay. Well maybe get it graded, then put it out there Smile

I agree!!! SELL THEM NOW!!! I don't see either of them doing anything on their dreadful teams anyway... the hype will die down... but hey, I could be wrong... look at what CAM did...

good luck man. i think you made a good choice. rg3 would be a nice pull but so would luck and even fleener. he's been selling pretty good himself.
Yea I think so to. If it was just luck vs RG3, I probably gone with RG3. Think he's like cam newton and will have some amazing stats. But I think Luck will be a better QB and plus I have some other rookies with the colts I could get.

(07-05-2012, 11:21 AM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]good luck man. i think you made a good choice. rg3 would be a nice pull but so would luck and even fleener. he's been selling pretty good himself.
(07-05-2012, 09:51 AM)slotman11 Wrote: [ -> ]either will work... but I would have dropped them on the bay for the mega bucks they are commanding right now... imagine how many cards of my PC player I could buy with a nasty hit...Smile
+1 since 12 hobby products are hot right now
(07-05-2012, 12:53 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: [ -> ]I probably gone with RG3. Think he's like cam newton and will have some amazing stats.
I hope not, I HATE the deadskins.
Of course there is a chance you dont get either. I bought maybe 10 cases on 2011 product. Not one cam auto.
Pages: 1 2