Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Second Ever Pulled 1/1 - 07 Ultra - $1.59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pulled my second ever 1/1 card yesterday... BJ Upton printing plate from 07 Fleer Ultra. Second ever 1/1 pull (AUTo RC Senior Bowl Letter from FB was my other one last year) oddly enough both outta Target $1.59 packs! Can scan if anyone is interseted! Thanks
~Vesper
$1.59 very well spent. Congrats on the pull
scan that sucker and lets see it!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!
(07-04-2012, 10:14 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: [ -> ]scan that sucker and lets see it!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!
If you ask for it... scans will come...

[Image: UptonPlate.jpg]

Also figured post this for fun... also from a $1.59 Target Pack.

[Image: SavageAutoLetter.jpg]

~Vesper
dude.....those are awesome!!!!!!Big Grin
(07-04-2012, 10:37 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: [ -> ]dude.....those are awesome!!!!!!Big Grin
Thanks! I have no affinity to Upton... is there anyone on here that is a big Upton fan, always like to see cards head to PC before a traveling card show... Any takers?
~Vesper
(07-04-2012, 10:39 PM)vesperscards Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! I have no affinity to Upton... is there anyone on here that is a big Upton fan, always like to see cards head to PC before a traveling card show... Any takers?
~Vesper
i think ryanmo collects upton maybe check with him or post it on the trade side.

I think ryanmo collects Justin Upton. Nice card, though! I happen to really like printing plates.
(07-05-2012, 12:59 AM)dbacks08 Wrote: [ -> ]I think ryanmo collects Justin Upton. Nice card, though! I happen to really like printing plates.
If it was his brother I would probably keep it... watched Justin play here in South Bend in Single A ball (for the whole 10 games or so he was here lol) Watched Reynolds as well! Quite a few players have made it to the majors over the past decade or so that have run through A ball here!
~Vesper
WOW! Two great pulls!
Pages: 1 2