Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTTF 1976 Topps Baseball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am building the 1976 Topps Baseball Set. Check out my Organize to see if you can help / work out a trade.
I've got a whole stack of these - I need to enter them into ORG, then I'll check if any of them match your needs.

What type of condition are you looking for (mine are definitely not 9-10)

Ken
(07-05-2012, 01:17 PM)hellsbells Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a whole stack of these - I need to enter them into ORG, then I'll check if any of them match your needs.

What type of condition are you looking for (mine are definitely not 9-10)

Ken
I am looking for cards without major damage. Surface wrinkles, minor corner/edge wear is okay.
No major damage just mostly soft edges/corners - haven't looked at them in a while, but I know they aren't bent or damaged. I'll let you know when I get them in ORG.

Ken

(07-05-2012, 04:56 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for cards without major damage. Surface wrinkles, minor corner/edge wear is okay.
I may have some for you it will take me some time to go through and see what I have doubles of.
(07-05-2012, 09:03 PM)totally sports Wrote: [ -> ]I may have some for you it will take me some time to go through and see what I have doubles of.
Thank you. I look forward to seeing what you have.
last bump