Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WANTED: Panini Limited Kendall Marshall Redemption #13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title says, I am looking for this card from those of you who will be busting some limited. I'd prefer to trade first, but I'm sure we could work out a monetary agreement if necessary. Thanks!
to the top for the release day!
you have any college cards for trade? lol
(07-10-2012, 08:20 PM)GHill33fan Wrote: [ -> ]you have any college cards for trade? lol
What are you looking for? But I just bought this card on the bay cuz I had no responses ha
Did u win the one that just went for 20? lol I was about to bid on it but held off. The only other two were from Taiwan or somewhere like that and I wasnt gonna bid on those.
(07-11-2012, 11:04 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Did u win the one that just went for 20? lol I was about to bid on it but held off. The only other two were from Taiwan or somewhere like that and I wasnt gonna bid on those.
Haha yeah man that was me. I just couldn't wait any longer, and I had the same reasoning on the foreign ones. I will take no chances with Kendall ha

haha good thing I didn't bid on this one. One of us would have raised the other lol.
(07-11-2012, 11:15 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]haha good thing I didn't bid on this one. One of us would have raised the other lol.
That's true ha. I put in 25 and it raised to 20 real fast- so I went back and bid 30 hahha- thankfully it ended where it did