Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I HAVE THOUSANDS OF HAND SIGNED AND CERTIFIED BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have thousands of hand signed and certified autographs of major and minor league baseball players most of which I met in person. The autographs are in my autograph folder of cards. The cards shown are just the card because becketts only has autographs shown that where officially submitted but all cards shown are signed! Let me know players you need and I may have it. Most of the cards of my better players (Cano, Sabathia, Price, Hamilton, etc.) are graded and or authenticated. If so I would love to work out a trade for star caliber rookies( Harper, trout, darvish) and yankee and met autos!!! Booklets and memorabilia cards too. Prefer types of cards listed but will listen to all offers as a collector of major league baseball cards as a whole!

Thanks!
Lmk if u have any Adam Dunn. I can bet my collection youwon't find someone to trade u a trout auto for a bunch of non certified autos. If u do have any Dunn please shoot me a scan and ill give u $6-8 in trade depending on the card. thanks
(07-01-2012, 07:21 PM)bunk27 Wrote: [ -> ]Lmk if u have any Adam Dunn. I can bet my collection youwon't find someone to trade u a trout auto for a bunch of non certified autos. If u do have any Dunn please shoot me a scan and ill give u $6-8 in trade depending on the card. thanks
I have 1 dunn, I also have HOF players cards and guys who are the best in the game right now as well as single a, double a, and triple a players who could be future stars! I would rather trade then except cash. But let me know if you want to do something!
Yes $6-8 in trade value. Not cash. Post a scan of the Dunn so I can examine.
Actually, I was just looking through the cards and Dunn is not there, i believe it was part of a set deal i sent to a guy last week to continue his 2009 tops cards. Sorry about that. Any other players you need? If i acquire any dunn's you will be the first person to know!
(07-01-2012, 06:10 PM)arainey Wrote: [ -> ]I have thousands of hand signed autographs of major and minor league baseball players who I met in person. The autographs are in my autograph folder of cards. The cards shown are just the card because becketts only has autographs shown that where officially submitted but all cards shown are signed! Let me know players you need and I may have it. It will take me a little while to get them all posted but i will do my best . If so I would love to work out a trade for star caliber rookies( Harper, trout, darvish) and yankee and met autos!!! Booklets too!
so u want to trade non certified autos you got in person for harper and darvish autos.....im almost worried for you
Not at all we are looking to trade with other users certified or uncertified auto cards. We definately aren't only looking for guys like that! We are just more interested in players like that. Thanks

so u want to trade non certified autos you got in person for harper and darvish autos.....im almost worried for you
[/quote]

any Cano or Jeter?
(07-02-2012, 12:22 AM)mjanooz Wrote: [ -> ]any Cano or Jeter?
I have a couple cano's but i would need a really good trade to let him go because he is basically my favorite player!
(07-02-2012, 12:32 AM)arainey Wrote: [ -> ]I have a couple cano's but i would need a really good trade to let him go because he is basically my favorite player!
The cano is graded and authenticized
any heyward? chipper?
Pages: 1 2