Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Info On Card?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I picked this Penny up at the Flea Market earlier today and was wondering if anyone had any idea on a SV for it. I know NOTHING about Hardaway cards, but I picked it up for cheap. Anyone have any guesses? The SAME exact card (SGC 96/9) is on ebay BIN for $100, but no one has picked it up, so I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

[Image: DSCN1080.jpg]
im the guy to talk to haha,That card is about $70-$85 card nice find! i wish you found the gold /25 because that is the one i need!.Curious to what you paid for it?
(07-01-2012, 02:23 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: [ -> ]im the guy to talk to haha,That card is about $70-$85 card nice find! i wish you found the gold /25 because that is the one i need!.Curious to what you paid for it?
Is that sell value? If it is then WOW. I paid $12 for it but also got a Gary Payton BGS 9 Rookie with it.
What BGS GP did you get? Which card I mean?
(07-01-2012, 02:29 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]What BGS GP did you get? Which card I mean?
It's just a Skybox.
(07-01-2012, 02:28 PM)ShowerSongs Wrote: [ -> ]Is that sell value? If it is then WOW. I paid $12 for it but also got a Gary Payton BGS 9 Rookie with it.
wow! insanse $12!?!? holy score dude,i actually picked an extra up for $25 a few months and sold it to a fellow Penny collector i know for $80.I think you could fetch $70 maybe more on ebay no problem! Great find.I busted mine out of them stupid graded cases and put mine in a one touch.All of them ultimate cards came that way in the boxes really never understood that being they were all graded about the same but keep yours in it if you are selling..Great find man!
here is the bronze and silver that i have /200 & /75 ( i have to rescan the bronze at size 200 thats why it appears bigger haha)

[Image: 00-01ultimatesigsbronze.jpg]
[Image: 00-01ultimatesigssilver75.jpg]
(07-01-2012, 02:34 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: [ -> ]wow! insanse $12!?!? holy score dude,i actually picked an extra up for $25 a few months and sold it to a fellow Penny collector i know for $80.I think you could fetch $70 maybe more on ebay no problem! Great find.I busted mine out of them stupid graded cases and put mine in a one touch.All of them ultimate cards came that way in the boxes really never understood that being they were all graded about the same but keep yours in it if you are selling..Great find man!
Thanks a lot man! I almost didn't buy it. Like I said I know NOTHING about Penny cards, especially early 2000's cards. He told me $12, and I was thinking ehhhh there's a reason he's asking for $12, trying to make a profit. Then he gave me a package deal with the GP. Glad to see I FINALLY got a steal.
(07-01-2012, 02:32 PM)ShowerSongs Wrote: [ -> ]It's just a Skybox.
I already have the Skybox BGS 8.5. Thanks!
(07-01-2012, 02:37 PM)ShowerSongs Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot man! I almost didn't buy it. Like I said I know NOTHING about Penny cards, especially early 2000's cards. He told me $12, and I was thinking ehhhh there's a reason he's asking for $12, trying to make a profit. Then he gave me a package deal with the GP. Glad to see I FINALLY got a steal.
no problem man obviously he knew nothing about Penny cards either haha,Most people don't realise that Penny cards are the 3rd highest grossing cards on average behind just MJ & Kobe.Penny cards actually bring in some good $$$ he has a big fan base especially overseas.Because of the lack of knowledge about Penny cards i have been able to build a very nice PC over the years.
(07-01-2012, 02:41 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: [ -> ]no problem man obviously he knew nothing about Penny cards either haha,Most people don't realise that Penny cards are the 3rd highest grossing cards on average behind just MJ & Kobe.Penny cards actually bring in some good $$$ he has a big fan base especially overseas.Because of the lack of knowledge about Penny cards i have been able to build a very nice PC over the years.
That's insane. He was telling us that he has a card shop too and we should stop by. I'm going to go and see if he has any other Pennys that he knows nothing about haha.
Pages: 1 2