Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: So Sorry Sergio (Sensei322)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can't believe I had to choose allegiances between friends and I went with the other guy... Wink

I'm sure you understand. At least I got you a shadowbox slot you needed! Does that make up for it???

I opened my box of SPx and the guy sitting next to me opened 4 packs in the next box...this was waiting:

[Image: img612.jpg]
LOL Wendy! I felt the same way in a sense after breaking open my Alshon Jeffrey #9/10 Big Materials - good think Lumpy reminded me of Bob going for the set otherwise it wouldve been gone Smile
Ouch!!! That card is absolutely SICK!!! It's ok though, there has to be more out there huh...
(07-01-2012, 04:32 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: [ -> ]LOL Wendy! I felt the same way in a sense after breaking open my Alshon Jeffrey #9/10 Big Materials - good think Lumpy reminded me of Bob going for the set otherwise it wouldve been gone Smile
It's painful choosing between friends, but I knew it had to get to one of them! Just glad I could make it happen...

(07-01-2012, 05:24 AM)slotman11 Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch!!! That card is absolutely SICK!!! It's ok though, there has to be more out there huh...
It is a nice one for sure. I'm really, REALLY liking this years SPx. There might be more boxes in my future!!
Wendy that card is FILTHY.

BTW when do I get to see rickys!!! lol
Oh jeez. SPx looks awesome this year! That is a 10. Everything I've seen from SPx is looking good..looking tough. Almost makes me want to buy a box, even though there is nothing in there I collect, would be nice looking trade cards though.
Id hafta give Serg the shaft too. Biggggg PIMPIN!
Serg forgives you, so do I..... Big Grin
OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!! Very nice Wendy!!! Thats one helluva hit!!
Great looking patch of RG3!
Pages: 1 2