Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 Box 2012 SPx + 3 Packs 2011 Prestige
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went to a card show today, didnt find any Elway or Vintage stuff that I needed so got a box of SPx and a few packs of Prestige. Ok I guess, should have just bought the Montana patch auto I saw instead though. Working on the set so if anyone has any of the rookies /750 plmk

[Image: img272_crop.jpg]
Shadow Slots: Drew Brees#4, RG3#2, LaMichael James#1
Trent Richardson /99, Mohamed Sanu /50

[Image: img270_crop.jpg]
Mike Willie /225

[Image: img268_crop.jpg]
DeVier Posey /399

[Image: img267_crop.jpg]
Case Keenum

[Image: img269_crop.jpg]
Trent Richardson /199

3 Packs of '11 Prestige got me this...

[Image: img271_crop.jpg]
Jamaal Charles /250

Al are FT

Nice hits!

Interested in the Case Keenum, RG3 slot, and Trent Richardson RC!
(06-30-2012, 08:47 PM)sensei322 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hits!

Interested in the Case Keenum, RG3 slot, and Trent Richardson RC!
Sent you an offer
Not bad
(07-01-2012, 09:00 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad
yeah was ok, at least out of 4 hits 3 were autos.
Check me for the Posey Please!
(07-01-2012, 06:15 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the Posey Please!
Didn't really see anything man sorry. Maybe I'll look again when pricing comes out, might make it easier to get something done.
(07-01-2012, 06:39 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't really see anything man sorry. Maybe I'll look again when pricing comes out, might make it easier to get something done.
Yeah I forgot pricing isn't out yet on this. Got some stuff that isnt in my ORG to so let me know when pricing comes out and what your looking for.
(07-01-2012, 07:33 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I forgot pricing isn't out yet on this. Got some stuff that isnt in my ORG to so let me know when pricing comes out and what your looking for.
Well mainly Elway or OU uni autos. Also any legends/HOFers. I might also consider set needs depending on how many and of what. I don't need to wait until pricing comes out if both sides can agree on something.
Please check me for the Case Keenum. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2