Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTTF 2011 Playbook - Help Me Finish - Scans of Set thus far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you don't see it, I likely need it, let me know what we can do to help me finish this set. Will consider trading in your favor as well.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Did you forget about me? : )
(06-30-2012, 12:22 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you forget about me? : )
I did, sorry Ricky, you got buried in the trade page. Will make counter offer in 5 minutes!
Dude thats a pretty sweet looking set
(06-30-2012, 12:27 AM)onemanstanding Wrote: [ -> ]Dude thats a pretty sweet looking set
Thanks, man, can you help with anything? Also, I am trying to collect the Alshon Jeffery Letterman and as I know you are the Letterman guy, maybe you can help with that one?
That is so awesome.
bump.
Bump.
(06-30-2012, 12:37 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, man, can you help with anything? Also, I am trying to collect the Alshon Jeffery Letterman and as I know you are the Letterman guy, maybe you can help with that one?
Sorry I just saw your post, its always best to shoot me a PM. I have not collected any Letterman's for 2012 because I wait to see what sort of condition they are coming out as. As for the playbook I sent mine into get graded so I really cant help you there.
Got a Greg little, will find it get a scan for you
Pages: 1 2