Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Rookie Anthology Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I opened up a box of Rookie Anthology just now. (And of course, expecting either Nick Bonino, Erik Gustafsson and/or Raphael Diaz to be 1 of my "hits"). What did I get? Read on...

Box Topper Pack: Michael Del Zotto Luxury Suite jersey/stick

Pinnacle Rookies: John Moore, David Rundblad, Pierre-Cedric Labrie, Simon Despres

Rookie Rivalry: Joe Vitale/Matt Read, Cody Hodgson/Brandon Saad

Crown Royale Rookie: Mike Murphy

Contenders Rookie: Mark Borowiecki #105/999

Limited Phenoms Rookie: Eddie Lack auto/Canucks logo #196/299

Rookie Treasures....Erik Gustafsson auto/dual jersey, (both orange), #327/499 UGH!!!!!

Unbelievable. I know it's not nice to wish harm on someone, especially someone you've never met, but I really, really, really wish Gustafsson, Bonino & Diaz never played in the NHL.
pm coming......
Bonino will improve give him some time
Not bad
hold on to the cards, sometimes players develop years into their careers. I was disgusted when i pulled a SPA Future Watch auto patch of some nobody named Dustin Byfulgen ( or however you spell it) and sold it for $20 bucks. Years later it would have gotten alot more.
Interested in the MDZ jersey stick.

Check my org

Thanks

Eddie

(06-29-2012, 02:14 PM)thundercats12 Wrote: [ -> ]hold on to the cards, sometimes players develop years into their careers. I was disgusted when i pulled a SPA Future Watch auto patch of some nobody named Dustin Byfulgen ( or however you spell it) and sold it for $20 bucks. Years later it would have gotten alot more.
trade the eddie lack?