Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: UFC Expo Las Vegas 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone going to the UFC Epo in Vegas next weekend? Sounds like Topps is producing some MOT cards for the Expo, $20 for a mini box containing 15 MOT cards and an auto. Reported signers include A. Silva, Sonnen, Bones, etc. Thinking about trying to make a set and set a bunch of autos. Might need someone to trade extras with.
I wish i could attend...have fun!!
ill be there on monday next week. my good friend melvin guillard is fighting on the card and he is signing at the jaco booth with rashard evans and a few others so ill be around.
(06-28-2012, 09:21 AM)kladera Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone going to the UFC Epo in Vegas next weekend? Sounds like Topps is producing some MOT cards for the Expo, $20 for a mini box containing 15 MOT cards and an auto. Reported signers include A. Silva, Sonnen, Bones, etc. Thinking about trying to make a set and set a bunch of autos. Might need someone to trade extras with.
Bought 10 boxes from the Topps Booth, said that was the limit. Wish I only bought half since I got 4 Brian Stann autos, 2 Stipe Miocic autos, 2 Chad Mendes autos, a Gomi auto and Vladdy Matushenko auto. The only good thing was one Stann and Miocic was numbered out of 8. Wish there was some better variety.
I just saw pics of Cain Velasquez signing stuff....

I'm so jealous!!!

Have some more fun!!
(07-06-2012, 01:34 PM)kladera Wrote: [ -> ]Bought 10 boxes from the Topps Booth, said that was the limit. Wish I only bought half since I got 4 Brian Stann autos, 2 Stipe Miocic autos, 2 Chad Mendes autos, a Gomi auto and Vladdy Matushenko auto. The only good thing was one Stann and Miocic was numbered out of 8. Wish there was some better variety.
Which Stann autos did you get?

Jerry

just got back it was pretty boring compared to the last few. i feel i wasted my time.
i got 20 boxes opened 2 boxes so far pulled a silva 2/10 and a gomi. gonna sell the rest.
topps is sold out of the mot boxes online and at the fan expo.