Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: MJ Auto pickup!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 1996SPXRecordBreakerF.jpg]
Wow. Congrats. I'm surprised that they gave the centering a 9. It's one of the better MJ's out there though. These were always out of my price range.
awesome card man! these cards are stunning I hope you don't mind me sharing my Penny?the 1996 SPX product had MJ/Penny as the center of attention

[Image: 1996spxtributeauto300.jpg]
(06-27-2012, 03:05 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: [ -> ]awesome card man! these cards are stunning I hope you don't mind me sharing my Penny?the 1996 SPX product had MJ/Penny as the center of attention
Not at all, love me 90s autos!
Man another sweet MJ auto. I have been looking at several of your Ebay auctions. Are you selling part of your collection to get these cards?
Good god thats sweet! That would be a dream card for me.
Niccccccce! I would look at that card daily if it was in my collection!
(06-27-2012, 06:00 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Man another sweet MJ auto. I have been looking at several of your Ebay auctions. Are you selling part of your collection to get these cards?
Yeah, kinda, Nick, narrowing down some collecting goals.
w0w. $1,500 is alot for one card for me (still nice thou).
Most I spent was $600 for the 1/1 Groucho Marx autograph (even that I think I was shill bidded as I didnt win, but the seller offered it to me because I "had a much higher feedback than the winning bidder and feel safer selling to" me.)
I have this same card signed UDA authenticated and PSA graded a 9, but it was signed at his camp Undecided ( I convinced my mom to buy it for me for xmas & birthday combined gift the year I graduated college in 2002 for $325 -which is still a deal now!-)
Very sweet MJ...

I pulled the Penny redemption when it came out, sent it on and UD never sent me the card..said they had no record of my redemption..

I am also watching a couple of your auctions, got my eye on one I'm hoping to get...
Pages: 1 2