Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Kevin Johnson & Tim Hardaway.. Have you seen this? pics inside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..... GONE.
that is Penny Hardaway not Tim Wink.Are these the size of a card? they look like mini posters,Mini posters are bigger than a regular card though.What are the dimensions on these?
I honestly dont collect basketball and haven't collected anything in over 10years so I apologize for the Name Error.

These are a tad smaller then regular sized photographs. They measure exactly 5x3.5 and are all identical. The Cam Neely one seems like the centering is off though which makes me question this lot.

I really appreciate you responding to the thread and giving me an idea of Mini Posters as I've never heard of them. Thanks!!!

- Chris M
They appear to be promos for posters that were released from Starline. I think they are samples that they sent to stores so they can determine what the posters would look like and so they could see what they would be ordering.

The numbers on the bottom right corners are reference numbers when ordering the posters. Hope the info helps.