Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: See your idea come true
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-26-2012, 08:54 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]I like this Idea heres how i would do it

Have Cards Printed up with Numbers 1 thru 10.. When a Customer Spends $50 or more at one time He gets a #1 Card the next time he comes in an buys $50 or more worth of Cards he can Exchanges the #1 for a #2 and So on Until he makes it to #10 when he reaches that he gets $75 in Store Credit on there next Purchase. Also if the Person decides to Cash in his card Early he can get $5 Store Credit for each level he reached (for example if he is level 8 he gets $40 store Credit).

You could also do this in 2 Levels 1 for Low end Spenders and 1 for High end Spenders.. Say if they spend $200 or $250 at one time they get a High end Exchange card and when they get to #10 they get $300 Store Credit
Good idea
The only problem is the store credit could not include wax...we just dont make enough on it to have that involved. I would have to be on singles and misc stuff. I am going to institute some sort of rewards program I am just not sure how. And pbean for sure hit me up I will help you out. Just send me a PM with some details of how we could go about this and well go from there.
(06-26-2012, 08:24 PM)pbean Wrote: [ -> ]wow guys ..... thank you so much for the kind words Smile it really means a lot to both of us ..... cc I guess we should get together and talk some day Smile

what I would love to see would be a TV screen with Sportscentre or a big game on .....

a stunningly clean shop !!! I hate even the slightest bit of dirt, if the shops unkept, I automatically assume the cards in the counter will be unkept as well Sad

a graded only card area ..... love grades from all major manufacturers, it would be fun to browse, and would probably sell well .....

a "kids area" ..... tables set up for busting and trading, maybe game play as well ..... a place where they can hang, do what they want, and not be "in the way" of serious collectors (we all know the type)

as mentioned earlier, a huge bulk bin for folks to drop off cards for kids in need, whether it's hospitals, Boys and Girls clubs, or the local church. Also maybe have a "drive" where you take a weekend have some local collectors and staff get together with a group of less fortunate kids and share our passion for the hobby ..... it's easy to give away cards, but it's way more fun to share what we all love Smile

did I say a clean shop yet Blush

something for "Mom" Wink sports cards shops are the LAST PLACE 95% of the wives I know want to go to Sad but if you have something that they can browse or look at it won't be so painful .....

Saturday trade times, kids can come in, play a game of YugiOh, trade with their friends, and not be "pressured" into buying product. When a kid has the cash he'll spend it but we've seen a lot of kids outcast because they didn't have the $$$ to participate ..... make every kid welcome, and the dollars will soon follow Smile

clean, courteous, polite, helpful, well dressed, well educated, sales staff ..... nuff said there Smile

tha's bout it for now Smile

pbean
Ummm, do you have your own shop yet because this place you envision sounds like paradise!!! I love everything about it and I sincerely mean that. ALL shops should follow this example. Smile

It would really benefit me if I could get some more responses ! All the help I could get would be awesome
Pages: 1 2 3