Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Insane Mail Week....Absolutely Sick Patches....MUST SEE SCAN HEAVY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so i've only been in the collecting game for 6 months now. Turns out the week that marks my half hear, delivered some sick patches, and the sickest patch that i've ever owned on a patch auto. Yes they are all melo, and you guys know I love matching sets........here we go, my melo PC at the 6 month mark without showing base cards and inserts

Of course the letterman set that I've been working on..

[Image: 13e53e83.jpg]
[Image: ddda4b22.jpg]
[Image: 0ad08e5e.jpg]
[Image: f8a78d8c.jpg]
[Image: 255ee1f4.jpg]

Rookie SP Authentic Auto
[Image: a4a5ec93.jpg]

National Treasures Knicks
5/10 Century Auto
[Image: 4438a7a5.jpg]

jersey numbered significant patches auto 7/10
[Image: 5a54e0a2.jpg]

My new work in progress towards a matching set.
Dual patch National Treasures
[Image: c894332b.jpg]

Triple Patch
[Image: 04552bcf.jpg]
Now for part 2 since they only allow 10 attachments in a post.

Matching set number one from gold standard.

Base /299
[Image: 08bae0b7.jpg]

14 k gold piece /10
[Image: 3d34a39a.jpg]

gold bars auto 2/5
[Image: e774d602.jpg]

next, the best set so far....only missing the usa basketball patch auto

first the lonely one....usa flag patch auto 5/5
[Image: aa504fcd.jpg]

now the matching base auto set
base auto 6/10
[Image: 1aefbd19.jpg]

and the matching card.
and the sickest patch i've ever owned on a patch auto.
[Image: 20fdd891.jpg]

just for good measure....look at the close up of the patch
[Image: d3128cd4.jpg]

let me know what you guys think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice stuff as always man! thanks for sharing i will soon have another mailday to share myself
Dang lol Those are some awesome cards, I cant even begin to think what those cost lol. Sick patches too, especially the NT's and the Elite that used some of the Knicks logo! Is there an autographed set and then non auto'ed set in the lettermen?
(06-24-2012, 12:50 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang lol Those are some awesome cards, I cant even begin to think what those cost lol. Sick patches too, especially the NT's and the Elite that used some of the Knicks logo! Is there an autographed set and then non auto'ed set in the lettermen?
thanks man. and it's so weird. there are three sets. one set out of 9 which isn't a refractor, but still some are autod.

there is a set /5 that is a refractor, and still only some of those are autod.

and then there is one set each letter is a 1/1 that is a superrefractor and every card is auto'd.

theres no consistency to it. its so weird. lol. and actually i've got a few of them through trades, and card/paypal deals, and a couple i've bought. thinking about doing a contest out of this. actually, i think i will. i'll leave it open until friday. i dont have many cards left besides my melos, but everyone take a guess on what you think that this collection has cost me, and also what you think it's worth (the second just so i have some kind of idea because there is no book value to any of them really). whoever gets the closest to the amount i've spent, i'll give a free prize to. just to get some posts on the boards.
Super sweet cards!! and some sick patches too!!

Congrats on the great pickups!!!
I'll say so far you've spent (though I hope I'm wrong because it's a lot of money) close to $1500.
$870.00 spent