Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: SP Authentic release date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw today that Upper Deck had finally changed the release date on their facebook page for SP authentic from TBD to July 12. Does anyone know if this is accurate this time or not? Have they begun to take the dealers money on the product?
Is Upper Deck ever accurate should be the question.
My LCS confirmed the July 12 date too but who knows. they'll probably push it out again when that day draws near.
i like sp authentic but it wouldn't be upper deck if they didn't delay it a couple of more times
(06-22-2012, 12:42 AM)dam1057 Wrote: [ -> ]Is Upper Deck ever accurate should be the question.
this

and what about "cup"
Upper Deck took our Direct payment for SP authentic 2 days ago, so it should be out in 2 weeks for sure now.
We have been told the 12th is the date. As this is only the 43rd update to the product release, we will wait until we see our invoice before we confirm the 12th.... LOL

as for The Cup JJ - we have been told it is a go.
(07-02-2012, 10:39 AM)stadium sports cards Wrote: [ -> ]as for The Cup JJ - we have been told it is a go.
that is good to hear, as I know Panini is doing the big product soon too
Has there been any update/confirmation that this Thursday, July 12 will be the release date for SP Authentic?

(By the way, I can't wait for the $199.99 RNH & Landeskogs that hit the bay immediately after the product comes out. Does anyone ever buy those cards at that price? It makes you wonder why they even bother listing them for that).
Yes it comes out tomorrow.