Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Tristar Signacuts 1 Box Break MOJO WOWW!!!! FS/FT no lowball!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not bad for my first box...wow im so excited! santonio holmes 1/1!

[Image: 8B8kc.jpg]
Pretty sweet
wow pretty nice card...
Not to burst your bubble but those Signacuts don't have a great resale value, even for the 1/1 parallel's. Nice hit nonetheless though. Can't complain for your first box though!
(06-22-2012, 02:24 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to burst your bubble but those Signacuts don't have a great resale value, even for the 1/1 parallel's. Nice hit nonetheless though. Can't complain for your first box though!
i see that.
Congrats on a 1/1 pull. I wouldn't worry about selling it right away anyway. There's someone out there who wants it. Enjoy it for awhile. Congrats
Sweetness
thank you!
I like that it's a 1/1, but hate how TriStar did it. It's the same picture as the /10, /25, /# parallel. The only thing TriStar did was change the color schema, in this case the purple.
(06-22-2012, 09:07 PM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]I like that it's a 1/1, but hate how TriStar did it. It's the same picture as the /10, /25, /# parallel. The only thing TriStar did was change the color schema, in this case the purple.
right
Pages: 1 2