Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 6 pkg mailday------
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
a few more for my Playbook set and a new Rudolph for my Crown set--everything else is available-- Dalton has already been traded

[Image: play2.jpg]
[Image: md6.jpg]
[Image: md7.jpg]
yet another fine mail day that makes me not like you that much more Smile
(06-20-2012, 06:25 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]yet another fine mail day that makes me not like you that much more Smile
lol-- I know --huh??
as long as you understand with each passing mail day, my disdain grows for you, we'll continue getting along fine Smile
(06-20-2012, 06:41 PM)mpekar Wrote: [ -> ]lol-- I know --huh??
Your killing me, I so could have used that Dalton Letter N
Wow!!! Some sick pickups!!!
(06-20-2012, 06:45 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]as long as you understand with each passing mail day, my disdain grows for you, we'll continue getting along fine Smile
lmao
(06-20-2012, 06:53 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: [ -> ]Your killing me, I so could have used that Dalton Letter N
ah--sry. actually made a deal with the guy that checked with you on ur extra dalton letters--mtadams2. he had the dalton playbook I needed for my set
(06-20-2012, 06:57 PM)slotman11 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!!! Some sick pickups!!!
thanks
Awesome pickups!! Those are some really sweet patches on those booklets!! I really like that James Lofton too!
(06-20-2012, 07:37 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome pickups!! Those are some really sweet patches on those booklets!! I really like that James Lofton too!
thx--It's available, but didn't see any FB in ur org--have any FB FT??
Love the a.j green
Pages: 1 2